Wednesday, May 16, 2018

John Deere, maybe 100 years old

My nephew, Paul Mountain Faith Trujillo, sent this, from a Buy/Sell/Trade listing in Albuquerque:
Vintage John Deere wheelbarrow unlike no other. Asking only $60. I am assuming it is more than 100 years old or older and is in great condition for the age. Any reasonable offers will be considered. I Have done many internet searches and have looked at many different antique websites but have not found this specific wheelbarrow. The only one I found like it, someone painted it and to me as a collector, I believe they took the value away from it. I believe that this is a historic artifact and should be in a museum. $60 but any reasonable offer will be considered and i can also deliver. Again this is a vintage John Deere wheelbarrow estimated to be over 100 years old or possibly older. Thanks for looking at my post and happy shopping!!!


I appreciate the nicely done blurb and photos by the seller, Phillip Michael, who already has buyers and maybe should have said "highest bidder."

No comments:

Post a Comment